Glendale Sahuaro Ranch Park
Sahuaro Ranch was founded in 1886, by William Henry Bartlett, a native of Illinois. The ranch, located north of what eventually became the city of Glendale, Arizona, was rich in figs and other fruit orchards, vineyards, and fields of alfalfa. The ranch has all of its historical structures restored, and the "Sahuaro Ranch Park" is administered by the Parks and Recreation Department of Glendale.
The ARMLS logo indicates a shared property that may be listed by a real estate brokerage other than the the publisher of this website. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. Copyright 2018 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Updated: 26th April, 2019 12:46 AM.